Professional Advocacy for Your Civil Dispute
For most disputing parties, going to court is a least-desired option. But resolving conflicts in a way that successfully meets multiple objectives calls for legal savvy and skill. Campbell Redmond has years of experience litigating in Surrey, Langley and Delta, British Columbia. Whether you are a plaintiff or defendant, we can help you reach an optimal conclusion to your dispute.
Resolve Where Possible, Litigate When Necessary
Our approach is to help clients use strategic negotiation and alternative dispute resolution methods whenever possible. This is usually the most cost-effective and expedient route to a reasonable solution. If these methods do not produce a satisfactory settlement, we are prepared to represent you in court.
Many clients in this situation are going through litigation for the first time. Our lawyers will listen carefully to your priorities, budget, goals and concerns before recommending the most effective way to proceed. We will take the time to help you understand the factors impacting your case and then navigate you through the process. For each case, we can:
- Project the time it may take to move through the court system
- Estimate the costs involved at each stage
- Understand the potential impact of litigation on your reputation
- Evaluate your legal options and their consequences
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case
- Project a worst case scenario
We’re With You At Every Step Of The Litigation Process
Campbell Redmond takes a hands-on approach to helping clients during litigation. Our lawyers will personally review all the details of your file. We keep in regular communication and will be diligent to respond to your inquiries, often same day.
We are experienced in helping clients with such disputes as:
- Personal injury claims
- Will variations and estate disputes
- Employment disputes and wrongful dismissals
- Breach of contract
- Commercial litigation and business disputes
- Real property disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
Get A Legal Opinion
Whatever your civil dispute, contact us for a consultation. We’re prepared to help and we take selected cases on contingency. Call 888-398-2966 or contact us via our online email form to inquire or arrange an appointment.